Thursday, December 27, 2012

♡ Romance on a Noisy Night ♡

Do I really love you ?
Or its because of your crew .
Do I love you ?
Yes, Like beautiful petals, sky blue
Your touch, The risks 
I love it when you once silence me with a kiss .
I love it when you spoke in that tone of voice .
It influenced me towards making the wrong choice .
But because I love you 
I have no regrets .
Moving your lips, giving me three kisses on my neck .
Two kisses to my forehead .
hands around my waist .
Squeezing my ass softly as he patiently waits .
I tipped on ma' toes to hug him light .
Saying I don't want to do this tonight .
The room was dull, He stared in my eyes ,
The glare of his pupils made my heart rate rise .
With not another word spoken .
I paid his price .
The seduction was good .
Playing around with cream and ice .
That was catering for him on a noisy night .



6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS ... I COULD VISUALIZE THIS ... I RESPECT YOU .. CONTINUE DOING YOU EXPRESSING YOU ..♥



    Christina Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. You have a beautiful soul my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :')
    That was... cant even find proper words.
    It made me cry (y)

    ReplyDelete