Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hello Summer 2013. 0/

Secrets , We all have secrets, some that we can bare to tell to our closest friends .... but some that cannot be spoken about at all , some that we can't even bare to remember. We have done so much things in life that we are not proud of, so much things that we wish we could erased to prevent future embarrassment. But why should we REGRET these things ? I mean ''No Regrets, Just Lessons Learnt" , A young man by the name of Horatio told me this when I was on my face, literally.... the dark pits of Depression. I'm thankful for alot of people and VERY thankful for the few real ones that do care about me. I can only identify my real friends when something REALLY bad happens that push's me to self harm or hurt myself. Sighhh..... Well , I'm now officially done with High School, well I was from the 14th of June (:

And .......... I'm not graduating , OUCH .

Well , Hello Summer c:


` Taken in the Morning on - June 14, 2013  


No comments:

Post a Comment