Thursday, December 26, 2013

Turn Me On, Then _____ Me. ❤

He surprisingly grabbed me,
Backing me up against the wall,
He laid some fine kisses on my neck as he slid his hands down my back cupping my ass,
Squeezing them softly.
I could feel the rush in my belly,
I could feel my ____ jumping,
I  bit my lips.
My heart starts to beat faster,
He kissed me slowly, going down to my breast,
but he stopped..
He started to lay hickeys on my chest.
He kissed from my breast up to my lips.
His hands were in my underwear.
Slipping his fingers slowly inside, I jumped,
He looked into my eyes, He smiled seductively,
Kissing me softly once more on the lips.
He sucked on my tongue,
Then I bit him on his bottom lip,
He made me curled,
I sunk my fingers in his flesh, abrading his back.
My hormones were bursting through my skin..
His hands were removed from my underwear,
I went infront of him and turn my back to his chest,
I grind down slowly on him grabbing his crotch,
He squeezed my breast passionately as I suck on his tongue.
I could feel the urge, A sudden rush.
I held onto his jeans with a tight grip still grinding on him.
He turned me around and smiled again.
He lifted me up, Pushed me against the wall,
My legs locked around his waist.
He begun to kiss me again as he carried me in his hands to the bedroom.
And that's when we ______ for hours,
After he had turned me on in the living room.









2 comments: