Friday, December 6, 2013

You Brought Me Back to Life. ❤

I remember,
I remember very well
when you were the only person by my side,
I was lost,
So confused and sick of life.
Until you gave me a reason to live again.
We had never had a stable conversation
without having an argument after,
I always mess things up.
I remember losing you not once but twice,
My personality was too repulsive for you to bare,
I told you sorry a million times,
Did they ever count for me being ungrateful to you ?
I'm always passing the boundaries,
You spoil me.
You're not like everybody else, you were different.
I was blind to see that the little things I did was irksome.
You gave me many chances to be in your life again
but I wasted them thinking that you'll always be accepting my apologies,
I took our friendship for granted.
But now you're gone.
I've hit rock bottom,
And there's nothing that I can say to mend the broken pieces.
You were a great friend who stood up for me,
I'll NEVER forget that.
As I write these words with tears falling from my eyes,
I'll be here wishing the best for you,
Even though you have moved on out of my life.




2 comments: